Valencia Soccer Academy is proud to announce its Spring 2018 Pre-Academy. VSA’s Ten Week Pre-Academy program is designed to develop each player’s technique, coordination, balance, and psychosocial behaviors. Our professionally trained staff specializes in the following areas of development:
- Individual/Functional Technical Development: Dribbling, Passing, Receiving, Misdirection Moves, Stop and Go Moves, Turns, etc.
- Understanding Concepts of 1v1 Attacking + Defending Situations
- Fostering an environment that promotes positive psychosocial development: Self-confidence, drive to compete, positive habits, creating of friendships
- Consistent introduction of 1v1 games that require players to use their technical skills with opposition, improve coordination, and problem solve
- Introduction of VSA Club Culture to Families who are interesting in playing for our Academy.